Throughout this document, “REBEL”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to REBEL ENERGY. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU, the user.
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY REBEL
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Demographic & Identity data
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
You shall be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to us for the use of the Site. If there is any mistake in or change to the personal information provided by you for the use of Site, you shall immediately notify REBEL by sending a mail at email@example.com. You shall be solely liable for the consequences of providing incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information on the Site. Where REBEL has reasons to believe that the information provided by you on the Site is incorrect or incomplete, it may restrict you from using the Site.
PURPOSES OF GATHERING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. We do not retain any personal information or data received by us longer than it is necessary for achieving the below purposes, unless otherwise required under any applicable Spanish laws. These purposes include:
PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PROVIDE, TROUBLESHOOT, AND IMPROVE REBEL
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALIZATION
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other websites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed. Upon withdrawing your consent, certain features/ services on the Site may become inaccessible to you.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for:
If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
We use other tracking mechanisms in addition to the above
DO NOT TRACK
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
REBEL USES THREE TYPES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We might also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
• Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers); or
• Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities or if required to do so under any other relevant provisions of the applicable Spanish laws; or
• Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals; or
• If required to be disclosed to any Government agency who is mandated under the applicable Spanish laws to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences; or
• Overseas regulators; or
• Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you; or
• If such action is necessary to conform with the legal process; or
• To protect and defend the rights or property of REBEL.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical or managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. REBEL ENERGY would make all efforts to ensure the safety and security of the information provided for you, however it shall not be responsible for any loss or theft of data including improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction. It is expressly stated that we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices and storage technology, hardware, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption etc.
We use controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
USER’S ACCESS TO INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISM
Notices: All notices given to a User by REBEL or by a User to REBEL or another User shall be in writing and in the English language. Such notice shall be sent by e-mail or mailed by a prepaid internationally-recognized courier service to the intended recipient at the address set out below, or any changed address that is notified by either Party:
Notice to REBEL:
Notice to User:
the (Spanish) Information Technology Act, 2000;